Following the statements of the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19
We are working to update all hygiene and cleaning measures to guarantee the health of our guests and equipment.
- Health, safety and knowledge of the team:
Frequent hand cleaning, continuous training in hygiene, cleaning and awareness protocols for COVID-19
- Cleaning products and protocols:
We work with our team and suppliers to make sure they can use deep cleaners as well as the necessary virus protection gear.
Cleaning protocols to disinfect after customer checkout and before checkinn.
- Public spaces:
We will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas with more attention to door handles, bathrooms, room keys ...
- Individual treatments can be booked in the cabin by appointment.
- We will not be able to attend them in the event of having virus symptoms or having had contact with an infected person in the last 14 days.
- Gym members will be able to train individually by appointment (locker rooms will be closed to the public)
- Hotel clients can stay in the rooms but without using the common areas of the center.
- The terrace of the center bar will be open only for 50% of the capacity, always keeping 2 meters of separation between tables.
- The center makes protocol products available to customers to avoid possible contagions (disinfection of the facilities, a tray to disinfect footwear at the entrance, disinfecting gel for hands, gloves, masks ...)
- It is mandatory to use masks in common areas except doing sports, eating or drinking.